Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Just a Routine Visit with his Pediatrician...

Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Nick and I wanted to keep a spare Epipen at daycare for Jaxsen (for his peanut allergy), so I made an appointment to get the prescription filled out by his pediatrician, Dr. Salihi. As soon as the doctor walked into the room, he noticed that Jax looked paler than normal. He told me to take Jax to Quest Diagnostics immediately for blood work because he was really concerned with how pale Jaxsen looked. This was a shock to me because I didn't think that Jax looked any paler than he normally did. Nonetheless, Jax and I left his office and headed over to get the blood work done. Jax didn't even flinch when the blood was drawn from his arm! Now all we had to do was wait until Thursday to hear back about the results of the labs.

No comments:

Post a Comment